childrens Franchise Opportunities
Tappy Toes, childrens franchise, is the flexible, family friendly business, perfect for a working parent, or anyone who loves working with children and has the ambition to work for themselves.
The Family Friendly Lifestyle Business – in a box!
We are looking for enthusiastic, bubbly people who are great with little ones, to take Tappy Toes to the next level.
We get enquiries every day about having Tappy Toes toddler dance classes in different areas and we simply can’t do it all by ourselves. Have you ever thought 'I'd love to run my own business' but wouldn't know where to start?
If you are looking for some rewarding and fun, flexible work, a Tappy Toes childrens dance franchise could be perfect for you! Why? Because it fits around your family life and is so enjoyable you won’t even feel like you’re working! And more importantly it affords you the flexibility to drop and pick up the kids from school and spend time with them in school holidays, so you won't be feeling that parental guilt we all struggle with!
YOU set your class days and times, YOU set your term dates, YOU decide whether to work in school holidays or weekends, and WE support you every step of the way!
What's on offer?
A complete children's franchise business start up package including:
Full and Comprehensive Training on all aspects of running your business.
CAA Recognised, successful Brand. Tappy Toes has been running classes since 2002!
Tappy Toes Complete Lesson Plans.
A set of Tappy Toes T-shirts.
Tappy Toes Operation Manual including all documents needed to run your business.
Business Coaching- How to develop and grow your business.
5000 Flyers - With your class Times and Locations.
Merchandise at low prices unavailable in the marketplace.
250 Business Cards.
Class promoted on the Tappy Toes Website.
Bespoke support at times to suit you.
A set of props to get you started.
10 pairs of ballet shoes.
Online Booking system (Minimal monthly fee)
50 A4 Posters.
• Must be enthusiastic and enjoy working with children.
• Must have a minimum of 8 hours per week to commit to Tappy Toes.
• Must have the desire to build and grow an exciting new business, with the support and back up of an existing, successful franchise brand.
This is a proven business that works. It is a great time to join an industry that is growing rapidly. Areas are limited so call now to see if a Tappy Toes toddler dance franchise is available in your area. For more information on how to get started, download our prospectus below.
Applications will be reviewed and all applicants will be required to go through an interview process. We aim to provide a specific standard of service and brand standard. A dance background is a real bonus but is not essential as you will be given full training on how to run our dance classes.
Considering Franchise Financing? Check out some information from Natwest. We can put you in touch with our Natwest franchise finance advisor.
Take me back to Book a Toddler Dance Class!
Some of our Testimonials...
- “Everything about Tappy Toes is brilliant – the music, movement, and high energy levels. The teacher is fabulous.”
– Dad of Ethan aged 3 –
- “The classes are really energetic and brilliantly structured my kids both love it”
– Vicky from Rickmansworth –
- “The teacher is simply brilliant keeping the kids well and truly moving”
– Nicky from Watford –
- “I don’t know who enjoyed the class more me or my granddaughter”
– Valerie, a grandmother from Bushey –
- “My child loves the character dance, she’s a big fan of Winnie Pooh”
– Julie from Hemel –
- “I like how the teacher knows every child’s name and how she praises and encourages Leon individually.”
– Mum of Leon aged 2½ –
- “My child enjoys everything about a Tappy Toes class, except going home.”
– Mum of Abigail aged 2 –
- “Thank you Tappy Toes for a fantastic birthday party. I’ve never seen 15 three year olds so engrossed! The pom-poms were a particular favourite.”
– Amanda, Epping –